Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Shih Chung Branch School: There’s A Party In My Tummy

I've always had problems with my tummy. People sometimes get butterflies in their tummies, I get rhinoceros in mine – meaning when they want to come out, they won't wait. One fine morning I was on my way to school and I felt this weird sensation in my tummy while half way there. Sensing something disastrous was about to be unleashed, I quickened my steps.

I managed to get into a cubicle but alas, not in time to take off my pants and they were soiled, a little. I knew I was the first to reach school (my house was 10 minutes away) so no point calling for help. I washed my pants with the tap in the cubicle while waited for the next person to arrive, which I know whom. Soon after, I heard footsteps outside the little boy's and sure enough it was Hoh Kok Hoe and his mum.

After sending Kok Hoe into the classroom she walked back towards the school gate, passing by the little boy's. This was how I went to her for help:

I had no idea why I went for help like that but she was kind enough to ask me to wait in the cubicle while she went to fetch my mum. She was also the nice lady who asked me to hide from Lim Lee Chin's father. Thank you, auntie.

She passed away many years ago from cancer.

No comments: