Saturday, July 24, 2010

Toys: Evil Olive's Vile Tokens of Love


The most expensive item I purchased from eBay so far. Originally I wanted to see how far people will go for this item and it turned out I was the one going furthest!


Anyways this is not what I had during my childhood but it's still fun to play with: Olive Oyl has loaded an entire humanity's supply of bottled drinks, pineapple and canned spinach in the trunk of her car and she's trying to sink Popeye's puny boat by throwing these items at him. Popeye's best friend Brutus is trying to knock some sense into him.

Made in 1981, this tit tit game has some minor scratches here and there but the sound, graphic and control are all in very good condition. It turns 30 next year.

1 comment:

kuanth said...

hou sin mou ah! gum dou game!