Thursday, April 29, 2010

Penang: Wanna Come Cannot Come

Penangites are quite blunt. I went for a body massage the other day and there was another customer who was having a foot massage when I checked in. The male foot masseur asked the customer if he wanted a body massage after the foot massage. The customer replied, in Hokkien: "No lah, better not. Pressed (massaged) already at night cannot sleep because wanna out (cum) cannot out."

He was talking about when having a body massage, certain sensitive body parts will inevitably be aroused but there won't be any release because the massage parlour is a proper joint without the "happy ending".

That I assumed... maybe other people don't get aroused like that, maybe I'm just super excited about being kneaded. Anyways after my oil massage I was given a thorough rub with very very hot towels to remove the oil, followed by very generous amount of talcum powder all over to make me dry. Lola said this process seemed uncannily like tenderizing a piece of meat and flouring it before cooking.

No comments: