Friday, April 30, 2010

I Peed Peas

Me and Appley went to Fou de Fafa for lunch yesterday and we both agreed it was the most miserable lunch we've had in a long while.

Appley ordered the brown rice salad and it turned out to feel like she was eating rice seasoned with curry powder from Maggie instant noodles. I had the couscous salad with some fancy Mediterranean Vacation name which was an equal disappointment. It came with a thin layer of veg on top, and 3 years' supply of chick peas underneath, sprinkled with a measly amount of couscous.

It was the looooongest lunch I ever had. And I couldn't finish my peas! The only saving grace was the banana yoghurt drink I ordered but then again I think anything taste good with banana.

We'll give the oil-soaked smelling place another try, but not anytime soon.


Green and thin.


Attack of the peas.


Chickpea overload.


Getting tired, even by just looking at it.

No comments: