Friday, September 17, 2010

Note to Self: Avoid Conversation

I met up with a few friends whom I haven't seen in a while. Not that I'm eager to meet anyone at the moment but some friends came from Penang and they asked a few people out, which included me, and those few friends.

Friend: "So how's work? You are freelancing, right?"

Me: "Ya, I'm freelancing but I do not have any job at the moment. Actually I've been jobless for the past 6 months."

Friend: "Oh... but you have a cafe, right?"

Me: "Ya, but the cafe is not enough to sustain me."

Friend: "..."

Me: "..."

I think it's best to avoid petty conversation, or in this case, any conversation at all costs because I seriously don't know how to react to people not knowing how to react.

1 comment:

kuanth said...

Friend: "..."
me: "diam la!"