Saturday, July 10, 2010

Toys: Epic Packaging

This is my 4th shipment from eBay.


I got it pretty fast, within 5 days of payment. What I wanted to talk about is the PACKAGING:


It's like WAY TOO MUCH! 1. Parcel box; 2. Bubble wrap; 3. Fillers; 4. huge plastic bag containing the two items I bought; 5. Items are individually bubble-wrapped; 6. Before you reach the items, there is tracing paper; 7. One of them is shrink-wrapped!


I got these two pretty cheap and I was the only bidder haha. They are from MASK's Racing Series but they are not vehicles, they are more like props: one is a pit-stop that turns into a catapult;


and the other is a billboard weapon station. Which explains why nobody wants them. But I'm very happy to include them in my collection nonetheless. And they are BRAND NEW. I wonder how these Hong Kongers hide their MASKs so well, and for so long.

No comments: